All our activities are aligned the following the United Nations Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). UCDO focuses on the following goals:
1. Food Security and Livelihoods – to strengthen resilience and sustainable livelihoods through water and sanitation services to the vulnerable households and offer other essential services and training that will eliminate poverty.
2. Health and Nutrition – Reduces deaths and illness from water-related and other disease, particularly diarrhea, and from hazardous chemicals in water. Also provide access to food and nutrition.
3. Quality education – improve access to age-appropriate education for vulnerable children and youth. Remove barriers to retention in school by linking vulnerable children to access medical support, uniform, school fees, safe learning environment, dignity packs and other supplies.
4. Sustainable communities – Provide access to economic and social opportunities.
5. Humanitarian response: to prepare communities for disasters, and support emergency relief efforts.